Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Hello again

Well, it has been a little while since the last post after doing what seemed like 40 posts a day. the snare is doing well. i will admit that i wasn't in love with the first clear coat that i did on the shell so Monday when i went to put on coat 2, i really laided it on there, and also had a NASTY CASE OF THE RUNS. Man it was a nasty one. i have talked over and over (and over and over)with my paint guru, Rob and he tells me to shut up and wait. so we are waiting. on Thursday night i will begin to wet sand the wickedness that is paint run. i started looking at my first snare that i ever built again for positive renforcement. i'm good enough, i'm smart enough, and darnnet, someone likes me. I will be taking the shell with me on Friday to show to Rob so he can help fix my boo boo. this brings me to my next joy. I am taking a vacation day Friday and Elizabeth, Layla and i are headed to see my sister and aunt (who live 8 houses away from each other) We will leave Friday morning sometime and get down there around lunch. I think that the only major plans are to go to the Childrens Museum on Saturday and then that evening Elizabeth and i will join Rob and Stacy for some fine dining.

Well i think that the only other thing to report on is that baby that we have coming. We have set up a date for May 21 to have baby number 2 removed. We have another ultrasound on the 22nd of this month to see if we can get a 100% on the sex. right now they are guessing girl. If we can't tell, thats fine with me. We never got to know with Layla and that was the best surprise in the world. Well i think that will do it for today. I did have band practice last night. that went till 11:30 so i got home late again. Running was out of the question but since i won't work Friday, i will pick up the extra day there. Till next time. B.

No comments: