Wednesday, January 21, 2009

hmmmmmm............

Well i ran (on the treadmill) for the first time in my new shoes. Didn't like them. the spot of concern above the pinky toe is still my spot of concern. i don't feel like this is something that is going to "break in". i did 2.5 miles on the treadmill and it doesn't rub, it just feels like with all that extra stitching right there it holds my toes and won't let me move around like i prefer. the rest of the shoe i really like. a lot. but i think that i will be making a phone call to see what my options are. Today is 100 days from the Indy mini. still very excited. i will need to do a little research to figure out a running course for the week after next when i am at Rob's. last time i was there i just ran around the circle that is like .9 miles 3 times. i was bored out of my mind. i felt like Clark W. Griswold stuck in Europe. Look kids, Big Ben, Parliament! But i have time. The run last night felt fairly good for being on the treadmill. maybe i am getting used to it. Who knows. Maybe it was because i was so focused on my toes. i know the ugly pair of Brooks will still be at the store. i am wondering if i wouldn't be better going to Indy one of the next 2 weekends and trying on stuff down there and then when i come back up, have Metro bring something in for me. First i will call. then i will figure something wonderful out. nice thing is, that worst case scenario, i still like my Nimbus 8's and could always use them should i not find something in time to get them broken in. i will spellcheck real quick and be on my way. Later.

No comments: