Thursday, September 18, 2008

August miles ran.....

52.2 miles run in August!!!!!!!! I am starting to prep for my next race. October 26 in Ft. Wayne. the River City Rat Race. 10k. might need to finally break down and buy some new shoes. i like my asics but i really have a thing for theses


I'm sure there are other things that i should be writing but i can't think of much. i sold (well it's in the process) of getting of my first drum set. my parents bought it for me for my 16th birthday. i used that kit so much. i gigged on it. stripped it down to then wrap it in velvet (oh yes) and made tons of improvements to it. i sold it to a friend who's son is learning to play so i feel that it will get another life. still eyeing a second kit to have. Vintage stuff is so cool but addictive.

Thats all i got for now. off to check Facebook

1 comment:

Jeff Kamp said...

Run Brent Run!!!